Hello everyone! I recently went to the San Diego Zoo and was inspired to create this cute giraffe manicure, in a more cartoon-y look :) I think it's very fun and cute to wear, and it's quite simple to create, too!
Giraffe Manicure Step by Step:
1. apply base coat. then draw a yellow oval on your ring finer.
2. create 2 ears using a dotting tool.
3. draw 2 brown horns (antenna)
4. create 2 big white dots for the eyes
5. then add 2 big black pupils
6. finally add 2 brown dots for the nose at the tip of the nail
7. for giraffe print, first paint your nails yellow
8. then use your brown polish brush to create spots. some larger and some smaller
9. apply top coat to seal your designs and that's it!
Products I used:
2. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Lightening(yellow)
3. essie glamour purse (brown)
If you would like to see how it's done in action, please watch the video below:
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial, thanks for checking ^_^