Hello ♥ hope you all had a wonderful and relaxing Easter weekend. Today I'd like to show you a very cute Elmo nail art. Elmo is the most popular muppet character from Sesame Street. Who doesn't love furry Elmo as well as his cute funny voice? ^-^
♥ Products Used ♥
essie base coat
Sephora by OPI in Personal Shopper (red)
Sinful Colors in Snow Me White (white)
Sinful Colors in Courtney Orange (orange)
Sinful Colors in Black On Black (black)
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
and some different sizes of dotting tools
1) Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from staining.
2) Use red polish brush to draw a half circle on the tip of your nail.
3) Use dotting tool to create two big white dots for Elmo's eyes.
4) Use dotting tool to create a big orange nose (slightly oval shape)
5) With a smaller dotting tool, create two small black dots to complete Elmo's eyes.
6) Use the tiniest dotting tool (or toothpick) to draw a black mouth.
7) You can do the rest of your nail with red french nails or choose to draw Elmo on every nails.
8) Apply top coat to seal and protect your designs and add a glossy finish to your nails. And finished! ^-^ I hope you enjoy learning this cute nail art tutorial ♥ ♥ ♥