Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Yesterday + Estée Lauder Double Wear Light

Yesterday I got my Estée Lauder Double Wear Light in intensity 2.0 ($35.00+tax). At first I just wanted to get a color match, but since they have this 'Free 7-pc. Gift with $35 Estée Lauder purchase' promotion going on (in Macy's) so I got this foundation with something extra ha ha ha 




Here is my 7-pc. gift: 
- Mascara (good travel size, but this is not waterproof:<)
- Advanced Night Repair (I love this serum) 
- Creme Cleanser (good for travel)
- Parfum (ok)
- Old Lady cosmetic bag (ha ha but good for traveling/organizing things)
- Lipstick in 46 Barely Nude Creme (I really wish they can change the smell)
- Eye Shadow palette

[ 9-21-2011 Updated ] I'm glad I got intensity 2.0, 1.0 is definitely too light for me, but I was afraid that 2.0 might be too dark, I thought I was between 1.0 & 2.0, maybe a bit more 2.0. Today I tried it on my face and was very happy it fits my skin tone ^-^ You can't see anything once the foundation is blended to the skin. It has a very natural and a bit of matte finish that I did not even need setting powder... 



Black (aka 黑色)with her lovely chocolate milk
 I'm loving it... ^-^
trying to play like the girl in the back...
Fried Radish cake for dinner ^-^ (蘿蔔糕, 菜頭粿)


DISCLAIMER: I paid for this Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush with my own money. I am not being paid or endorsed by any company for the products used/shown/mentioned. All thoughts expressed are my honest opinion.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...