Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Peach Satin

I know this is not new, but is something I really love recently. I still like my NARS blush, but ever since I discovered Maybelline's Dream Mousse Blush, I have been using it every single time when I have makeup on. 




The texture of this blush is like air-whipped mousse, super easy to apply and blend. I only use my fingertips, pat a small amount onto the apples of my cheeks and blend gently. It provides a little bit of shimmery (but not too much) for a natural & dewy finish. Also, what I like about this is that I don't have to be very careful when applying this blush, it has a good amount of pigmentation for a natural grow look, but not too much like you're telling people "hello, I'm wearing blush" ha ha ha... Plus, this is inexpensive, I got this for only $5.94+tax at Walmart. Definitely will purchase again. 


swatch on my wrist, peachy pink color is very subtle and natural 

on face :)



DISCLAIMER: I paid for this Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush with my own money. I am not being paid or endorsed by any company for the products used/shown/mentioned. All thoughts expressed are my honest opinion.

1 comment:

  1. I have this blush, and it does feel good on the skin, but I find that it definitely doesn't last for very long.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...