These are what my nails look like right now, my nails are quite short these days so I thought I'd create some polka dots to make them look cuter ha ha ha...
Essie base coat
Rimmel Bare Naked
OPI Warm & Fozzie
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat
1) Essie protein base coat (1 coat), to help prevent color staining
2) Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro in Bare Naked (2 coats) all over nails
3) create dots using toothpick, use round & flat side with OPI Warm & Fozzie.
4) Dab a bit of the polish onto the nails to create nice and perfect dots. I have tried to use the pointed narrow side of the toothpick to create dots but it didn't work that well. Dab on the same dot 2 -3 times or until you see the opacity you like, a little at a time.
5) Finished dotting. It's pretty simple and quick. (without top coat)
6) Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat (2 coats), and finished! I especially like the dots on index finer, little pinkie, and thumb where the dots are a bit more separated. Do you like it? :)