Hello Everyone! Today I'd like to share a nail tutorial that I created and super adored. I named it 'Midnight Romance' because of the glittery purples and the lovely blue. This Midnight Romance Nails is very simple to create. It is versatile for any winter outfits and is also great for the winter seasons.
To start, you will need the followings:
From left to right:
Essie base coat (you can use any base coat you have available)
Revlon Top Speed in First Class (here you can pick any darker blue, but not too dark that might shown too black when indoor)
Revlon Facets of Fuchsia (I really love this polish, you can use any purple glitter polishes, this one has a black gel base, that's why I don't want the blue to be too dark)
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat (my current favorite top coat, you can use any top coat)
1) Prime your nails with base coat.
2) Apply blue nail polishes all over the nails.
(Revlon Top Speed in First Class, 1 coat)
3) Once the blue coat is dry, apply purple glitter polish, start 2/3 of the nails and brush through the nail edges. You don't have to be exact, each stroke can be slightly different. (Revlon Facets of Fuchsia, first coat)
4) Wait for the first coat of purple to dry, and then apply the second coat. Don't worry if the first coat and the second coat start from a slightly different height. (Revlon Facets of Fuchsia, second coat)
5) Once the second purple coat is dry, apply your favorite top coat and this Midnight Romance Nails is finished! (Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat, 2 coats)
more finished pictures:
Do you like it? would you try to create this look?
Thanks for watching and have a great weekend :)