Monday, October 24, 2011

Nail of the Day: Revlon Facets of Fuchsia and Review

Ladies and gentlemen, today's nail of the day is Revlon's new shade...
Nail Enamel - Expressionists in lovely black/purple called Facets of Fuchsia  
I should have called it Nail of the Weekend
because I've been wearing this polish for the past 3 days ha ha..


This is a super super gorgeous shade, 
great dupe for Deborah Lippmann's Bad Romance

I went to ULTA and CVS searching for this lovely with no luck. 
And finally saw this last Friday at my local Rite Aid...
I couldn't even describe how excited I was when I saw this bottle
and it was the last one!!! (tears tears~~) because I can't quite bring
myself to purchase an $18/bottle of nail polish...even though I want it so bad!!!


GaGa blackened fuschia (glitter) $18

Facets of Fuchsia 3 coats with 2 top coats

Brush: a little bit long and narrow, but the application is quite easy and smooth
Nail Polish: This is a black based jelly like polish with a combination of mini 
glitter and larger hexagonal glitter, both in a very beautiful metallic purple 
Opacity: 2 coats will give you an opaque gorgeous finish, but I just went 3
Drying time: pretty good, didn't take a long time to dry 
Price:  You can't beat a great glitter nail polish for under $5 ^-^
Staying Power: I have been wearing this polish for 3.5 days with no chips,
so I would say the staying power is pretty good (with 2 top coats)...
Overall: I personally think this nail polish looks cuter on shorter nails.
(long nails tend to look tacky and have a gothic feeling)
This is a very very gorgeous nail polish with a lot cheaper in price
compared to DL Bad Romance, I think Revlon will suffice^^ two thumps up!!!



DISCLAIMER: I paid for this product with my own money. I am not being paid or endorsed by any company for the products used/shown/mentioned. All thoughts expressed are my honest opinion.

5 comments:

  1. OMG this colour is lovely im gonna have to go and get it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! I looks great, I like how it's not too sparkly!

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need this!!!!

    www.thesanktuary.blogspot.com

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE!

    http://tokalisdaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...