This moisturizer has been my go-to morning moisturizer for the past three weeks!
It's Origins VitaZing SPF 15 Energy-boosting Moisturizer
1.7 fl. oz./50 ml $35
I purchased this when they have
"But any 1 Top 10 skincare product and get 3 deluxe samples free" event
Here are my 3 favorite picks
from left to right:
Modern Friction - my all time favorite facial exfoliator, 30 ml
Check and Balances - love its clean minty smell, 30 ml
VitaZing - same as the one I purchased, in 15 ml tube^^
This is what the moisturizer looks like
What I think and love:
1. It's not oily for my dry skin, absorb well after blended. Great for everyday
and before makeup to moisturize and hydrate the whole face
2. It's multi-tasking and amazing! Moisturizing, hydrating, protecting (SPF),
and evening out skin tone all at the same time without irritating my sensitive skin
3. It adds 'healthy glow' to my skin without the oily looking which is very amazing!
It has a very sheer and subtle tint. This added color did brighten the
complexion and left skin radiant and glow. (p.s.: don't expect this to do the job
as a concealer or 'tinted moisturizer'. It's more like an energizing moisturizer)
4. The texture is rich, but once blended, it does not give me a heavy feeling
5. It smells nice and feels nice on the skin. It has a slightly
hint of natural and earth like smell, very comfy.
6. At first I thought this tube is little ant not that cheap, $35 for 1.7oz/50ml ,
but after 3 weeks of using this, I still have a pretty decent weight left^^
you only need a little at a time for the whole face :)
7. If I'm going out, I will add another layer of higher SPF before the makeup
because VitaZing has low SPF of 15. But other than that, great product,
will repurchase again! ^-^
DISCLAIMER: I paid for this product with my own money. I am not being paid or endorsed by any company for the products used/shown/mentioned. All thoughts expressed are my honest opinion.