Today's post is about eye liners that I have been using quite often and IN LOVE lately.
It's ULTA's Automatic Eye liners in Black/Brown and Deep Brown
These automatic eye liners are $8/each,
but I got them when they have 2 for $6 sale^^ya!
swatches without flash
swatches with flash
What I like:
1. Colors are very rich and deep
2. Waterproof! (I'm a big fan for waterproof eyeliners^^)
3. It glides on very smoothly and easily, once it's on, it stays very well
and doesn't tug or cake. Great for normal/everyday wear!
4. It's "automatic" (retractable). I can simply "twist-up" the eyeliner,
say bye-bye to eye pencil sharpener^^
5. It doesn't get "fat". I am tired of using my NYX glide on pencil.
I love NYX's pencils, their colors are also very rich and deep and waterproof,
but they are also very creamy and soft in texture so they run very
quickly that I have to sharpen it EVERY TIME I use (for inner
and outer corners of my eyes). Lately NYX also have their
new Retractable Eye Liner for $4.5/ea, I will have to check them out^^
6. Great value for $3/each when on sale. I should have stocked up more
with different colors hahaha but they were almost sold out, and weren't
so many to choose from :(
7. Even though it's waterproof, it's quite easy and quick to remove
when using waterproof eye makeup remover...(duh..)