Thursday, December 29, 2011

Review: OPI - The Muppets - Warm & Fozzie

Hello everyone! How are you doing with your Christmas/long weekend? 
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a restful break. It's been a 
while since I post the last blog post! December is such a busy month for me. 
I will try to post more in the upcoming month :)  Today I wanted to share 
a nail polish I wore during Christmas which I absolutely love. It's a super 
super gorgeous shade from OPI's holiday collection, The Muppets in 
the shade called Warm & Fozzie. This is one of my favorite out of all 12 
shades from the Muppets collection. 



The Muppets Collection, Left to Right: 
Animal-istic, Meep-Meep-MeepWocka Wocka
Pepe's Purple Passion, Designer...De better!, Warm & Fozzie

The Muppets Collection, Left to Right: 
Rainbow Connection, Excuse Moi!, Gone Gonzo, 
Fresh Frog of Bel Air, Divine Swine, Gettin' Miss Piggy with It!

Warm & Fozzie is such a gorgeous shade. It's hard to describe the 
exact color combination of this nail polish, but I will try my best^^
This lovely has a mix of the bronze, golden brown or golden bronze, 
chrome, copper type of shade with a good amount of shimmers,
micro flakey metallic glitters in gold, copper, bronze with a tiny 
hint of green and red. It's very complex, but the combination is
definitely amazingly beautiful! These fine glitters catch the light
at different angles so the color shift a bit as your fingers move.

The effect is truly stunning, the glitters are not super gigantic,
it's just perfect. This shade is great for the holiday and it's 
versatile/wearable even for everyday/work because of its 
warm neutral shade. 


the brush size is just right for application, not too wide 
and not too narrow. Please see the brush comparison image 
below! It's wider than Revlon's facets of fuchsia brush which
is pretty narrow, but smaller than Rimmel's Lasting 
Finish Pro wide brush


Formula is pretty good. The consistency is quite thin and pretty 
easy to apply. First coat might be a bit sheer, but second coat will 
give your nails completely opaque. I was quite surprised with it's 
drying time - in my humble opinion, it dries quite fast compared 
to other glitter polishes. 

As for the lasting power, with a good top coat, (I used 2 coats of
Sally Hansen's Instra-Dri Anti-Chip Top coat, see image below, 
it's also my current favorite top coat), the polish last for a full
five days with only tiny chips from the edges/finger tips.




Would you wear this Warm & Fozzie? How do you like it?
What's your favorite shade from the Muppets collection?
Any recommendations?^^


2 comments:

  1. i see why it has that name to be honest, for some reason it reminds me of a log fire, definitely warm and fuzzy!!!

    it's a great colour, I reckon it's next on my hit list in the new year when they're a little cheaper!!

    http://pretty-in-pink-blog.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...