Hi ♥ ♥ ♥ today I have another nail art for the 4th of July / Independence Day! enjoy ^_^
♥ Products Used:
- essie protein base coat
- Sinful Colors Snow Me White (white)
- Sephora by OPI Personal Shopper (red)
- Revlon First Class (blue)
- Seche Vite top coat
1) tape your nail, apply base coat and then red nail polish at the tip of the nail.
2) remove the tape.
3) use a white striper, draw a thin line. (in the middle of the red)
4) use a small dotting tool with blue polish, create a dot on top of the white line.
5) use the smallest dotting tool (or toothpick), with the same blue polish, create 5 spikes.
6) apply fast dry top coat to seal your design and finished ^_^