Hi lovelies ♥ how are you all? I have been a bit crazy with cherries lately ha ha it's one of my favorite fruit! I thought I'd do a cherry nail art :D It's super easy and fun to create. And the finished look is super cute, great for the summer time^^
Click the video below to see how it's done!
♥ ♥ ♥ Products Used ♥ ♥ ♥
- essie base coat
- Sinful Colors Snow Me White
- Sephora by OPI Personal Shopper
- Sinful Colors San Francisco
- Sinful Colors Energetic Red
- Seche Vite Dry Fast top coat
1) after base coat, apply 2 coats of white nail polish.
(Sinful Colors - Snow Me White, 2 coats)
2) use a bigger dotting tool, with red nail polish, create 4 dots.
(Sephora by OPI - Personal Shopper)
3) use a tiny dotting tool or toothpick, with green polish, draw cherry stems.
(Sinful Colors - San Francisco)
4) use a smaller dotting tool with orange red polish, add dots inside cherries to create a more dimensional look. This step is optional, you can skip this step and apply top coat to finish^^
(Sinful Colors - Energetic Red)
5) apply fast dry top coat and finished ^_^