Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush - Blissful

This is a long lasting warm peachy pink blush, so beautiful. It's very similar to NARS Deep Throat blush, but without the shimmers and has better and more natural ingredients! I was looking for a peachy pink matte blush and thought I'd give tarte amazonian clay 12-hour blush a try as I've heard a lot of good reviews. It certainly did not disappoint me. The color is very beautiful and natural. Even though I haven't tried to test it for its 12-hour claim, but 6-7 hours lasting power on me I think it's pretty great! 


it comes with a clear plastic pkg

At first I got it was mainly because of its great review, color selection (that I was looking for)  and long lasting power. But when I found that tarte used natural ingredients for this blush, which is great for sensitive skin gal like me (though that's not what was sold, but natural is always good^^)! 

-----------------------------------------
* below information from tarte website*

skinvigorating™ ingredients

Amazonian Clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient providing total skin balance

beeswax: as an alternative to synthetic waxes, natural beeswax is used as a waterproofing agent, a protective barrier between the skin and the environment and it has also been know to naturally stimulate collagen production which plumps the skin and decreases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles

vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radical damage and prevents oxidative stress and premature signs of aging, while brightening skin

vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and protects against free radical damage

skinvigorating™ benefits

formulated without mineral oil, paraben, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, synthetic fragrance and cruelty free
-----------------------------------------

front

back

I usually apply this blush with my MAC 129 powder/blush brush, sometimes I use Ecotools blush brush when my MAC one is dirty, but I prefer MAC one because it makes the application very beautiful and natural!


swatch on bare arm under natural sun light, I tried to apply heavily for photo, but on my face, color shows pretty well with just very light hand, and it's also buildable for heavier pigments. 

swatch on bare arm under natural sun light. I did apply heavily for photo purposes. this Blissful shade is very beautiful and is a very VERY VERY natural peachy pink blush that looks like natural glow from within <3 so pretty on my medium to fair skin tone and is a great shade for spring and summer! I was very surprised and pleased on the finished look as it's never powdery, yet super fine and beautiful! however, it did fade a bit as the day went by, on me about 6-7 hours max (I usually apply very light), it may last longer if apply more layers but I never try... but 6-7 hrs is still pretty great I think! Great product!



2 comments:

  1. I came across your blog while looking for Revlon nail polishes.. :D Great blog! Following! <3

    www.cutedumpling.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this blush, have you tried Tarte's Maracuja blush? It's amazing.

    www.jessimarieee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...