Friday, September 28, 2012

Lancôme Color Design Lipstick - Pale Lip


Lately I have been so obsessed with this Lancome Color Design lipstick in the shade Pale Lip. I got this in a Lancome Gift with Purchase at Nordstrom a while ago. Lancome describes this as a cream pale muted soft pink. I really love this lip color! It goes so well with pretty much everything - smokey eye or very minimal makeup! I have medium to fair (NC20~25) with yellow undertone and a lot of neutral pale/light pink lipsticks wash me off (or look dead), but definitely not this one! Pale Lip is so beautiful, and has a fabulous wear, very hydrating with the perfect amount of pigmentation!





You can see this swatch on my (bare) arm above, the pigmentation is just perfect, enough to give the lips a hint of pink without looking too sheer or too heavy. It's creamy and goes on very smoothly with a bit of dewy sheen finish, not matte and not glossy.

On the lips, it looks very flattering and pretty! Wonderful everyday lip color! It has a very tiny amount of shimmers you can barely see. And I appreciate that it's fragrance free because I'm quite picky about lip product scents/tastes! Overall, I am very impressed with this lipstick. I felt I hit jackpot and got this lipstick as one of my gift with purchase, totally worth it!

Have you tried any of Lancôme Color Design Lipstick? What's your favorite go to everyday lip color?
❤J

5 comments:

  1. Lovely nuance :)


    With love,Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness that's exactly the color pink I've been looking for! All the ones I find are either super garish or way too frosty. Thanks!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pink shade!
    I'm your newest follower! I hope you can check out my blog and follow back.
    http://purejeanius.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this shade, glad you like it too^^ :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...