Saturday, September 22, 2012

Essie Carry On

Today is officially the first day of Autumn! yeah! On my nails today is this gorgeous essie Carry On, a dark brownish plum cream. Beautiful vampy color that's great for Autumn/Winter. 

Essie Carry On 2 coats (+ 1 top coat)
Formula was great, very easy to apply, 2 coats is all you need for a gorgeous opaque finish. Love it! What's on your nails today? ♥ ♥ 



Random song of the day:

Love this song so much I just had to share: I See The Light, from one of my favorite Disney movies: Tangled   


Happy a happy first day of Autumn & wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! That is such a lovely shade!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's veeeery beautiful; it looks like chocolate *-*

    I nominate you for "TheVersatileBloggerAward"! Please go on my blog for more informations :p

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :) yeah, it's a pretty dark brownish plum shade that looks like black in low light (but not quite black)!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...