Hello! Today I have a very cute Halloween nail art to show you! It's very easy to create and perfect to wear for Halloween.
For video tutorial, click below to watch:
OPI Nail Envy base coat
Sinful Colors Snow Me White (white)
Sinful Colors Courtney Orange (orange)
Sinful Colors Black On Black (black)
Seche Vite Fast Dry top coat
1) After base coat, apply 1 layer of white polish. This is going to help the orange polish show better since mine is sheer. This step is optional if your orange polish is more opaque.
2) Apply 2 coats of the orange polish.
3) Use a bigger size dotting tool to create 2 white dots.
4) Add 2 black dots to complete the eyes.
5) Spider Web. Use white striper or dotting tool to draw 3 lines.
6) With a smaller dotting tool, draw lines to complete the spider web.
7) Ghost. Use dotting tool with white polish, draw a oval shape. Then use a smaller dotting tool to complete the ghost.
8) Add 2 black dots for eyes....And that's it!
Apply top coat and you'll have a cute Halloween manicure^^
Finished look ^_^
I hope you enjoy this tutorial.
Thanks for reading ♥♥