Monday, October 29, 2012

Wet n Wild FastDry Nail Color in Hannah Pinktana

Wet n Wild Hannah Pinktana 2 coats (over 1 coat of essence No More Drama)

This is my Monday manicure, and I super super super love it! Wet n Wild Hannah Pinktana is a beautiful multi-color micro shimmer in a soft pinkish purple base. These sparkles look almost like holographic in real life, very very pretty. I layered it over 1 thin coat of essence No More Drama - a pastel lavender shade as Hannah Pinktana is pretty sheer by its own.  

essence - 27 No More Drama 1 coat

Wet n Wild Hannah Pinktana 2 coats (over 1 coat of essence No More Drama)

The consistency of  Wet n Wild Hannah Pinktana was ok, a bit more on the thin end. And it's quite easy to work with, no streaking and dries fairly quickly. When indoor, silver micro-shimmers seem to dominate more (though you can still see other shimmering colors), but under the sunlight, oh my goodness, those shimmers shift like rainbow, so so so pretty!!!

What's on your nail today? Have you ever tried any polishes from Wet n Wild FastDry line? What's your favorite?


4 comments:

  1. omg Those are both so lovely! I don't know if I can still find No More Drama, but hopefully someone will have Hanna Pinktanna...... Also, for some reason it's not letting me comment on my desktop even though it has IE9. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got my own bottle of Hannah Pinktanna. :D My grocery store had it on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great!! let me know how you like it~~^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's weird... did you try different browsers? firefox or chrome? I haven't used IE for a long long time....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...