Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wet n Wild Pick Your Poison Collection: Toxic Apple

So this week CVS is having Buy One Get One FREE sale on Wet n Wild products. While I was browsing all the displays, Wet n Wild's new Pick Your Poison Collection display jumped out at me, and I picked up 2 polishes that I thought would look pretty on the nails during this time of the year. 

Toxic Apple is a dark purple with shimmers jewel-toned shade. It looks pretty in the bottle, sadly the shimmers didn't transfer that well onto the nails as I'd hoped. On nails, it showed more dark navy than purple, and without direct sunlight, you can barely see the shimmers. Pigmentation and drying time were great, opaque in 2 coats. However, the formulation was more on the goopy side, and the brush was gigantic!

Picture above was taken under direct sunlight. I really love the purple/navy/magenta shimmers, they're really pretty to look at under the sunlight, but just didn't show much when indoor...which was a disappointment ~_~

What do you think about this shade? Did you pick up any polishes from this collection? Thanks for checking!


1 comment:

  1. That's a pretty colour! I have a similar OPI one called 'Russian Navy'! I used to dislike navy blue nail polishes (I really don't know why!) but I decided to give navy polishes a try and fell in love with them!! =D


    ♡ M.May

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...