Tuesday, October 16, 2012

EOTD: Monolid Makeup with Pencil Eyeliner


Here is my EOTD from a few days ago...Neutral eye makeup with black pencil eyeliner. I love pencil eyeliners, it's quick and easy to use and doesn't involve any brush cleanings :D 

Products Used:
Eyes: MAC Paint Pot Painterly, Urban Decay Naked2, L'oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Iced Latte, Sephora Fashy Liner in deep black, NYX Slide On Pencil in Pure White, Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping mascara in Blackest Black (waterproof)

Have a good night!

1 comment:

  1. That looks great! I would love to see a tutorial or something for that. I often use powder and brush for eyeliner because it gives me a cleaner line. How do you get the pencil to go on so smoothly?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...