Friday, August 31, 2012

Koji Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner


Koji Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner in Deep Black

When it comes to liquid eyeliner, I am no expert. I prefer pencil eyeliners or gel/cream eyeliners as they are easier to control. Last month when my sister visited me, she brought me this Dolly Wink liquid eyeliner. I've been wanted to try this Japanese liquid eyeliner for quite a long time because I've heard/read so many good reviews. And I was pretty happy I gave this a try!




Cute packaging

Sorry ladies, I can't read Japanese +_+

The packaging is very cute, pink/purple polka dots with a little bow.

It's a very fine felt tip. For my not so steady hands, it's quite easy to draw and control^^

Left swatch: 2-3 layers, middle and right: 1 layer

Here is the eye look using this liquid eyeliner

What I like:
- It's easy to draw thin lines, and easy to control.
- Water resistant, stay put pretty well throughout the day.
- Packaging is cute. Easy to carry and travel with. 
- Easy and convenient for touch ups when needed.
- Super fine tip, great for touch ups after false lashes.
- Color is pretty black, and won't flake (if rub).
- Dry in seconds! Long lasting and won't smudge.
What I don't like:
- Not easy to get. (only available online or through japanese stores)
- Pricey (compared to most drugstore liquid eyeliners)
- Pigmentation. I felt I always need to go back and layer for more intensified black.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...