Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Sephora Beauty Insider 500-Point Reward: Laura Mercier - Flawless Colour Shimmer, Shadow & Shine Set


I have been waiting for so long for Sephora to release their new beauty insider 500-point reward that I might be interested in. This Monday I saw their new reward which is this Laura Mercier makeup kit hit my inbox and I thought this might be something I will like. So I decided to use my points for this kit. Very lovely.





Left to right: Full Blown Volume Lash Building Mascara in Black, Lip Glaces in Sparkling, Kohl Eye Pencil in Black Gold, Foundation Primer - Radiance, and down below Baked Eye Colour in Black Karat. Each makeup sample in this set is quite mini, mini-er than I expected... but when I swatched the colors, I really liked them^^ 


First up is the Kohl Eye Pencil in Black Gold (0.35 g/0.03oz.) 
While I didn't see much "black" in it, it's more like antique bronze/gold with sparkles.


and here is the swatch,  it was pretty smooth and easy when swatched on my arm, and the color is so gorgeous!


Baked Eye Colour in Black Karat, can be used wet/dry (0.50 g/ 0.01 oz.)

It looks more black in the pan, but when swatched, it's more toward soft black/antique bronze gold with shimmers and a hint of taupe. Both this baked eyeshadow and the black gold kohl eye pencil are something I think will look beautifully for the fall!

  

Baked Eye Colour in Black Karat
swatch wet (left) and dry (right)
For baked eye shadow, this one is pretty pigmented even when applied dry. And see how dramatic and intense the color is when applied wet? gorgeous!


Lip Glace in Sparkling (2.8 g / 0.1 oz.)

mini and cute lip gloss, and you can't go wrong with this peachy pink shade. 




Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Sparkling
See how pretty it is, the shimmers are very fine, so beautiful.


Foundation Primer - radiance (5 ml/ 0.18 oz)


I haven't tried it on my face yet, but very looking forward to^^ the reviews of this foundation primer are quite promising, hopefully my face will like it :)


Full Blown Volume Lash Building Mascara in Black (5.70 g/0.20 oz.)


Have you redeemed your beauty insider points for anything lately that you really enjoyed and excited about? 




2 comments:

  1. Points well spent :)

    xx
    Monica

    http://makeupandlondon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing :))

    http://carolina-in-big-world.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...