Sunday, March 11, 2012

Revlon Nail Enamel - 310 Timeless (Review and Swatch)

Hello ♥ I think I've found my perfect gray! It's Revlon Timeless. This is also one of the 20 new shades for SS12 to mark the brand's 80th anniversary. I used this in my Harajuku Lovers nail art, absolutely love this gorgeous gray! 

Revlon Timeless, 2 coats.

This is a gorgeous pure gray that's not too light like OPI Skull and Glossbones and not too dark. And it goes well with a lot of outfits, very versatile. The consistency was not too thin or too thick. The first coat was sheer and a little bit streaky, but was completely opaque in 2 coats! Also, the drying time was pretty quick 

I think with Revlon nail enamel brushes, they are quite narrow, but was not that bad in the application, just need to be more careful^^


Would you wear it? 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...