Hello everyone! Today I have a very cute nail art to share with you. This nail art was inspired by my one and only Harajuku Lovers tote bag that I bought few years ago. The design was from Gwen Stefani from the Sugar collection, Carousel Girls for Harajuku Lovers. It's a cotton canvas tote bag in soft white with pink stripes of girls riding various Carousel animals, with gray handles printed Harajuku Lovers and hearts, very very cute and girly. The color combination of pink, white and gray was probably one of the main reasons I purchased this bag. I hope you enjoy this nail art :)
Products Used: (left to right)
essie base coat
Sephora by OPI Dear Diary
Sally Hansen Xtreme wear White On
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat
1) Apply base coat, wait until dry.
2) Apply 2 coat of Revlon timeless, and 4 coats of OPI Dear Diary. Wait until dry. (this new shade from Revlon in "Timeless" is such a gorgeous light gray, LOVE! It's creamy, and 2 coats will give you a lovely opaque finish!)
3) Use white nail polish to draw lines on the middle finger. I used the brush provided by the nail polish (Striper brush will work great too). Lines are easier to create by slightly rotating the finger you're working on and keeping the brush relatively still. Wait until the white stripes are completely dry.
4) Use dotting tool to draw a pink heart on top of the white stripes, and create dots on other fingers, skip the index finger (or finger that has pink polish) and then wait until completely dry. (OPI Dear Diary, heart - 2 think coats, dots 1 coat)
5) Apply top coat to seal the designs and add a beautiful shine to your nails. And this Harajuku Lovers inspired nail art is complete! ^-^