Thursday, February 16, 2012

Rite Aid Haul

This week Rite Aid is having 40% off sale on Revlon face and eye cosmetics, all Wet n Wild cosmetics and all Almay eye cosmetics and makeup removers. I thought it's a good time to stock up my favorite Almay removers and try some new things^^



 Softsoap antibacterial hand soap. There're some Softsoap hand soap on sale for only 97 cents! but this one has "antibacterial, eliminates 99% of germs" on the packaging so I got this, gotta make sure everybody's hands are germs free when coming home from outside and throughout the day! I tried it last night, it was not harsh on the hands at all (surprised surprised!). It did not dry out my hands and the smell was soft and light. 



 Almay eye makeup remover pads. I have used so many of these already. It's the best drugstore eye makeup remover pads I have ever used (to remove long wear gel/creme eyeliners and waterproof mascaras!!), great for use at home and travel!



 Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio in 381B Sweet as Candy. I still use Wet n Wild Color Icon eyeshadow trio in 335 Silent Treatment sometimes and I like it a lot, especially the light pink brow bone shade and the purple/silver taupe eyelid shade! So I wanted to try other shades from this line, but only shades that's in my comfort zones. I think  Sweet as Candy trio is a sweet ice cream shades that's great for spring and summer, plus... it's neutral!!! ha ha ha I can't wait to try them. (they're only $1.79 +tax after 40% off!)

 Sinful Colors nail polish in the shade Flirting Nails. This is my first Sinful Colors nail polish. This seems like an interesting and beautiful gold/nude shade and the quality of this gold is quite good, I thought it's worth trying. (regular price $1.99)

♥ Wet n Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner. I've heard so many good reviews about this one, many have said that this is compatible to MAC's Fluidline blacktrack so I wanted to try it myself since my MAC fluidline cream eyeliner is running low. ($2.39 + tax after 40% off)


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm so glad I found your Rite Aid post- bc I just posted about one of my fave wetnwild liquid liners that stays put better than anything else on the market! Now I can go get it even cheaper!
    check me out if you get a moment, would love to know what you think of my beauty blog!
    http://www.jennysuemakeup.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...