Today's nail art for the Valentine's Day is very simple and cute. It's basically red nail polish with white hearts and dots to give the nails a little bit pop. They look cute and wearable. Enjoy!
Products Used: (left to right)
essie base coat
Sephora by OPI Personal Shopper
Sally Hansen Xtreme wear White On
Sally Sansen Insta-Dri Top coat
dotting tool or toothpick or bobby pin
1) Apply 1 layer of base coat, wait until dry.
2) Apply red nail polish, wait until dry completely. (Sephora by OPI Personal Shopper, 1 coat)
3) Draw hearts on the middle finger and thumb finger, add dots as shown on the picture above. (Sally Hansen Xtreme wear White On) and wait until completely dry.
4) Use the same red nail polish to dot inside the heart on thumb finger, and wait until dry.
5) Apply top coat, and finished ^-^ (Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top coat, 1 coat)