Hello everyone, happy Friday! Valentine's Day is coming very soon next Tuesday, do you have anything in minds how you're going to dress up your nails? Today I have a very cute and easy nail art to show you. I couldn't think of a better name for it so I named it by the nail polishes, 'Minted Pink Cafe' ha ha... I think this nail art is also very suitable for spring.
Product Used: (left to right)
essie protein base coat
Revlon Colorstay Cafe Pink
Sally Hansen Xtreme wear White On
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat
1) Apply a layer of base coat to protect your nails.
2) Apply 2 coats of the creamy baby pink. (Revlon Cafe Pink, 2 coats) wait until dry.
3) Use the nail polish brush in the bottle to create lines like french nails.
4) Use smallest size dotting tool or toothpick to create cloud shapes. Start from the center of the nails will make a easy and even size clouds. wait until dry.
5) Use the dotting tool to draw hearts. 1 stoke each of \ and / will make the heart shape very easily.
6) Apply top coat to seal the design and the look is complete!
You can also swap the pink and green or even use other pastel shades to create the look^^