Hello everyone, hope all is well. I've been sick the past week and am still recovering from a bad bad cold!! :( These two days I *finally* felt a bit better and I'd like to share another nail art for the Valentine's Day! This Romantic Purple Nail Art is very feminine, yet easy to create. They look elegant on the nails and also very wearable.
Products Used: (Left to Right)
essie base coat
Sephora by OPI Dear Diary (light pink)
Sally Hansen Xtreme wear in Lacey Lilac (purple)
Pa Nail Color Premier Lame Grande AA18 (pink glitter)
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat
1) Apply base coat, wait until dry.
2) Apply light pink, wait until dry. (OPI Dear Diary, 2 coats)
3) Use nail polish brush to line the purple as shown on the picture above. This Sally Hansen's Lacey Lilac is a very soft and beautiful pastel purple, too bad my camera couldn't capture the color just right :(
4) Use pink glitter to create lines and dots. Dotting tool or toothpick should work fine. (Pa Nail Color Premier Lame Grande AA18)
5) Use the same pink glitter, draw hearts. (Pa Nail Color Premier Lame Grande AA18)
6) Apply top coat. (Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat, 1 coat)
I really like this pink/purple nail art. It's very feminine and cute, and most importantly it's wearable. Unfortunately my camera cannot capture the right shade of this lilac, in reality it's more like the image shown below, a very creamy opaque and lovely pastel lilac.
(image from makeupalley.com)