Valentine's Day Nails #7! If you are not a big fan of hearts and polka dots nails, here is another nail art that might work for your Valentine's Day. This is the edgier version of the half moon manis. They are quite easy to create and the look is very chic.
Products Used: (left to right)
essie base coat
e.l.f. Metal Madness
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat
AND Scotch tape
1) Cut your scotch tape like these, a slightly bigger V cut for thumb finger nail, smaller one for the little finger, and the rest should be pretty much the same size.
2) Apply a thin layer of base coat, wait until dry.
3) Apply ZOYA Blair, 1 coat, wait until COMPLETELY DRY.
4) Place your tape like this, gently press around the V to secure
5) Apply e.l.f. Metal Madness, 1 coat.
6) Gently remove the tape. Repeat this for all the nails. Add top coat and the look is complete ^_^ Here I used Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri top coat.
If your didn't take the time for the nail polish to dry completely, you may have this.....XD if this happens, don't panic, just grab a Q-tip (AKA cotton swab) and dip into the nail polish remover to remove, use both sides of the Q-tip to clean and then start again from the base coat. I hope you all enjoy this photo nail art tutorial and wish you all have a great lovely weekend ♥ ♥ ♥