Saturday, November 5, 2011

Review: Estée Lauder Gentle Eye Makeup Remover

Another eye makeup remover post today! 
It's Estée Lauder's Gentle Eye Makeup Remover

3.4oz/100ml $15.50


I received this as a Gift with Purchase, in sample size 50ml

This is a very good and gentle eye makeup remover,
the formula is very very gentle, lightweight and no greasiness.
It sweeps away (non-waterproof) eye makeup without leaving any oil residue.

However, it's very difficult to remove my "waterproof" mascara and
I need to use a lot of this remover in order to dissolve and remove them!
(I currently use Maybelline Volum' Express Falsies Flared waterproof)

And it takes a long time to remove the waterproof mascara. 
I would say about 4-5 minutes minimum each eye (depends on how thick 
you applied the mascara) padding the remover for waterproof mascara to 
dissolve. There's no way I can just wipe my eyes and remove my mascara! 

I would love this eye makeup remover more if it can remove my waterproof
mascara easier because I really like the formula, very gentle and did not burn
or sting my eyes. But for the cost and time it takes to remove waterproof, I 
don't think I would want to purchase a full size.....




1 comment:

  1. Just discovered your site and I'm in love with it! Thanks for the heads-up on the makeup remover... I was contemplating on whether I should buy it because I have a hard time taking off my waterproof eyemakeup, but I guess not! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...