Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sephora V.I.B. Holiday Shopping Event

Today I received the following invitation from Sephora
They are having another 20% Off entire purchase Nov. 10-14 for VIBs 
This made me a little bit mad because I just made my last 
minute Friends & Family purchase yesterday! But I'm also glad
at the same time because there're still things I wanted to buy but
were out of stock when I tried to purchase online ^-^


Here are some info for the upcoming shopping event:

-FOR V.I.B.'s ONLY-

20% Off You and A Friend
Free Sephora Collector's Tote 
Decadent holiday sweets
One-on-one holiday beauty previews with our experts
Holiday makeup lessons at the Beauty Studio



1 comment:

  1. Aww you r lucky.. :)

    I like your blog.

    I'm following you a while now. please check my new blog and if you like it please foloow me :)

    www.thesanktuary.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...