Sunday, November 6, 2011

Review: E.L.F. Eyelid Primer

This eyelid primer REALLY works! I got this the other day in Target because I've 
heard good reviews about this primer. When I first tried it, I did not have high 
expectation as this only costs $1, but by the end of the day when I was about to remove 
my makeup, my eye shadows stayed pretty well, and I was so happy this truly works!

I got this in Sheer Nude shade

Optimistic speaking, this primer will keep the eye makeup stay for at least 6 hours
in an everyday/normal wear. I'm sure it can keep the eye makeup longer than that,
but 6 hours was when I about to remove my makeup. ha ha ha...

This is what the packaging looks like, 5ml $1

The formula is pretty lightweight, and it absorbs pretty quickly. 
Application is also smooth and easy to blend. 

back of the packaging

pretty standard eyelid primer wand

This eye primer is truly an alternative for high-end eyelid primer like
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Portion or Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
It may not be as good and long-lasting as UD primer portion or TFSI, but for
normal everyday wear, this is good enough! It works and save you a lot of bucks! 
Great for everyday wear when you don't have any special events to 
do but just want to keep eye makeup stay nice throughout the day! 


1 comment:

  1. I have that primer and it works well. Plus its only $1! Love the post and nice blog :)

    http://linastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...