Monday, November 21, 2011

Sparkling Holiday Nails

Holidays is around the corner, today I'd share a very pretty and sparkling 
holiday nail tutorial! It's very simple and easy to create!


Nail polishes used, from left to right
Rimmel Gold Silk, e.l.f. Golden Goddess, Quick dry top coat

1) 1 coat of the essie base coat (you can use any base coat from any brand)
2) 2 coats of Rimmel Gold Silk (to create a soft rose gold base, view review here)
3) 2 coats of e.l.f. Golden Goddess (for the mix of gold glitters and sparkling effect)
4) 1-2 coats of the top coat, and you're done! ^_^


these mix of glitters are so hard to capture from my camera,
but I think this one shows nicely! As my hands move, these
glitters shine gorgeously! I really like it! What do you think?

while I was taking pictures, 
miss little Black wanted to join me, 
so I let her^^ she was so happy hahaha...


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...